Wake me up when PS3... Wake me up when PS3...

work out the bugs and resubmit

it plays a 15 second clip and then quits. you click play and get same 15 seconds again.

NovaGamer responds:

i already said it was an Alpha that i couldn't sumbit at the alpha page, it was actualy something i wanted to show a friend, but if i send it to him he always uploads it, so i uploaded it here to show him, can't believe it didn't got blammed... it realy needs more work i know that, and i just noticed the arm of the stick figure is pretty messed up...

BEEBO Part 10 BEEBO Part 10

great, great movie

i'm going to call into work the next three days and do nothing except watch Beebo 10. its that good.

Big 2 Big 2

i love it

this gets better and better each time i watch it.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

nice animation

the animation was good, but the humor was lame. you shoulda tried to change your voice a bit for the different characters too. everyone sounds the same.

Bedtime Bedtime

i love this one

Fucking classic.

Gerald Ford's Life Gerald Ford's Life

An acurate depiction of the Ford Administration

Before this animation I thought you were just a silly bastard. But with this cartoon, sir, you have proved me wrong. This was the most accurate documentary about the Ford administartion I have ever seen. A serious animation such as ths is a welcomed change from the goofy slapstick humor that dominates this site. I think everyone should watch this movie. Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it.

BEEBO Part 8 BEEBO Part 8

best episode ever

prior to this episode i thought i had nothing in this life to live for and was going to kill myself. Beebo saved me.